“If you’re lucky enough to be different, never change.”
“Life isn’t how to survive the storm, it’s about how to dance in the rain.”
"When you have a long string of bad days you can choose to let it drag you down or you can find ways to rise above it."
"I think that there are so many different ways that someone can be beautiful."
"The trials and tribulations in your life make you stronger."
“To me, “FEARLESS” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… even though every time you’ve tried before, you’ve lost. It’s FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them. I think it’s FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he’s in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS.”
“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you’ll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
“Just be yourself, there is no one better.”
“Giving up doesn’t always mean your weak sometimes you’re just strong enough to let go.”
"Just because there’s a hurricane going on around you doesn’t mean you have to open the window and look at it."
"Live your life like you’re 80 looking back on your teenager years. You know if your dad calls you at eight in the morning and asks if you want to go out for breakfast. As a teenager you’re like no, I want to sleep. But as an eighty year old looking back you have that breakfast with your dad. It just little things like that, that helped me when I was a teenager in terms of making choices you won’t regret."
"There are two ways you can go with pain: You can let it destroy you or you can use it as fuel to drive you."
"The lesson I’ve learned the most often in life is that you’re always going to know more in the future than you know now.”
“The thing about life is, every time you learn a lesson, another is waiting right at the corner. You never know everything.”
“When you hear people making hateful comments, stand up to them. Point out what a waste it is to hate, and you could open their eyes.”
“The only words you’ll regret more than the ones left unsaid, are the ones you used to intentionally hurt someone.”
"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."
“Never believe anyone who tells you that you don’t deserve what you want.” “Keeping your emotions all locked up is something that’s unfair to you. When you clearly know how you feel, you should say it.”
“Dont worry. You may think you’ll never get over it. But you also thought it would last forever.”
“So don’t you worry your pretty little mind because people throw rocks at things that shine.”
“Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didnt need a man; be that girl who never backed down.”
46 Taylor Swift Lyrics For When You Need An Instagram Caption
1. I could show you incredible things. 2. People are people and sometimes we change our minds. 3. Nice to meet you, where you been? 4. I hope you remember that today is never too late to be brand-new. 5. Taxi cabs and busy streets that never bring you back to me. 6. Screaming, crying, perfect storms. 7. Darling, I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream. 8. I could dance to this beat forevermore. 9. This is the golden age of something good and right and real. 10. Nothing safe is worth the drive. 11. I got that red lip, classic thing that you like. 12. I make the moves up as I go. 13. When I was drowning, that’s when I could finally breathe. 14. I’m dying to know: Is it killing you like it’s killing me? 15. We play dumb but we know exactly what we’re doing. 16. Because you know I love the players and you love the game. 17. Still all over me like a wine-stained dress I can’t wear anymore. 18. I like the way you’re everything I’ve ever wanted. 19. All I know is we said hello and your eyes looked like coming home. 20. I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you. 21. Baby, I know places we won’t be found. 22. I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams. 23. You’ll see me in hindsight tangled up in you all night. 24. We found wonderland — you and I got lost in it. 25. The best people in life are free. 26. Long live all the walls we crashed through — all the kingdom lights shined just for me and you. 27. The rest of the world was black and white but we were in screaming color. 28. We’re happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time. 29. Too busy dancing to get knocked off our feet. 30. Well, I don’t know how it gets better than this. 31. We had this big, wide city all to ourselves. 32. Just because you’re clean don’t mean you don’t miss it. 33. Time won’t fly — it’s like I’m paralyzed by it. 34. I’ve found time can heal most anything. 35. For the first time, what’s past is past. 36. When you’re young you just run, but you come back to what you need. 37. I think when it’s all over, it just comes back in flashes, you know? 38. And I think about summer, all the beautiful times. 39. It’s hard not to find it all a little bittersweet. 40. Wasn’t it beautiful when you believed in everything? 41. My mind forgets to remind me you’re a bad idea. 42. I took your matches before fire could catch me, so don’t look now — I’m shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town. 43. If you come my way, just don’t. 44. You searched the world for something else to make you feel like what we had. 45. Words, how little they mean when you’re a little too late. 46. People like me are gone forever when you say goodbye.
Last Edit: Jul 17, 2017 8:12:55 GMT -5 by neoswiftie
1. “Guarding your heart and protecting your dignity are a little bit more important than clarifying the emotions of someone who’s only texting you back three words. I’ve learned that from trying to figure out people who don’t deserve to be figured out.”
2. “I’ve never felt edgy or cool or sexy. Not one time. It’s not important for girls to be those things. It’s important for girls to be imaginative, intelligent, hardworking, strong, smart, charming.”
3. “After Fearless, I had a lot of people say ‘She’s an 18 year old girl, there’s no way she carried her weight in those writing sessions.’ There was no way I could prove them wrong other than to write my entire next record solo, so that’s what I did.”
4. “If a guy shares his experience in writing, he’s brave. If a woman shares her experience in writing, she’s over-sharing, she’s over-emotional, or she might be crazy.”
5. “I say to Apple with all due respect, it’s not too late to change this policy and change the minds of those in the music industry who will be deeply and gravely affected by this. We don’t ask you for free iPhones. Please don’t ask us to provide you with our music for no compensation.”
6. “If a dude is threatened by the fact that I need security, if they make me feel like I am some sort of princessy diva—that’s a bad sign. I don’t have security to make myself look cool, or like I have an entourage. I have security because there’s a file of stalkers who want to take me home and chain me to a pipe in their basement.”
7. “For a long time I was drawn to—and still am drawn to—people I find very interesting. [But] someone who sits and talks about themselves for an hour, you start to maybe wonder if, rather than trying so hard to be interesting, they could be a little bit more interested.”
8. “I knew some people would hear 'Blank Space’ and say, See, we were right about her. And at that point, I just figure if you don’t get the joke, you don’t deserve to get the joke.”
9. “With 1989, I was really putting my neck on the line, because I was the one saying I need to change directions musically. And my label and management were the ones saying 'Are you sure, are you positive? This is risky.’ And I was the one who had to come back every time and say, 'No, this is what we’re doing.’”
10. “The stakes are really high if you mess up, if you slack off and don’t make a good record, if you make mistakes based on the idea that you are larger than life and you can just coast. If you start thinking you’ve got it down, that’s when you run into trouble.”
11. “I think there is a lesson in knowing that you can live your life in a way that you’re proud of and people are still gonna take shots.”
davepastern: The Ready for it... video was good (but I loved Ghost in the Shell so that was gonna always be a given lol), not really a fan of End Game (the song or video). Sorry, but it's my least favourite song on Reputation, and joins the ranks of a few other songs
Jan 14, 2018 8:42:01 GMT -5
davepastern: that I dislike (should've said no, better than revenge, holy ground, and style).
Jan 14, 2018 8:42:32 GMT -5
neoswiftie: no need to be sorry, wasn't my favorite song on reputation either, but I do love the video, especially the London sequence
Jan 14, 2018 8:45:13 GMT -5
neoswiftie: lol gonna need to brighten that gif, 20 frames in photoshop, will do that tomorrow
Jan 14, 2018 8:46:35 GMT -5
13swiftie13ds: Under a winter storm warning here Looking at a good 4-6 inches lol!
Jan 15, 2018 0:00:28 GMT -5
neoswiftie: Aly swifte
Jan 15, 2018 14:04:03 GMT -5
neoswiftie: Hi StarlightDreamer, I'm not a member there... but I'm pretty sure some of our members are there too, I guess they prefer to be on both fora. Why do you ask?
Jan 16, 2018 7:22:53 GMT -5
neoswiftie: I don't mind that you promote your forum and everyone can join here and stay a member there too, I really don't mind, there is also taycon.proboards.com/ they were first
Jan 16, 2018 7:26:25 GMT -5
swiftvote: I've been here from the start... no drama like on TC or the new 'The Swift Life' app, I don't need another forum
Jan 16, 2018 7:37:49 GMT -5
swiftvote: I guess most swifties are now on tumblr and The Swift Life, but they are also chatting in 'private chatrooms', problem with those chatrooms is that 1 person has to approve who is allowed in, and who is allowed to stay, heard that there was drama there too.
Jan 16, 2018 7:41:24 GMT -5
neoswiftie: When there are a lot of members, doesn't matter where, you are gonna get drama... that's why certain topics are better avoided
Jan 16, 2018 7:43:25 GMT -5
neoswiftie: Here we have a safe place for everyone that loves Taylor for who she is, what she does without having to whine about the 3 things other 'huge' fora forbid... Po Ra Re, there are enough other places for those topics
Jan 16, 2018 7:46:23 GMT -5
swiftvote: Agreed, those topics are what causes the most misery on TSL
Jan 16, 2018 7:48:31 GMT -5
twothirtyam: I like TSL but you can't really connect to anyone, short conversations are possible on someone's post... but once you go somewhere else it's not possible to find it back
Jan 16, 2018 8:30:58 GMT -5
neoswiftie: Lol now they have a problem with Joseph Kahn, you know... the one friend who defended Taylor through thick and thin, you know... one of her REAL friends
Jan 16, 2018 11:09:20 GMT -5
neoswiftie: Because he said that pitbulls are dangerous, and I know he is exaggerating but what sane parent would leave his/her baby/todler alone with a pitbull? Just imagine a child who doesn't know how to behave around an animal, poking in it's eye... or worse!
Jan 16, 2018 11:14:50 GMT -5
neoswiftie: Some breeds have a bite and jaw that can kill, Joseph is not saying every pitbull would do that, just saying you never know what might happen, and if something happens what then?
Jan 16, 2018 11:17:40 GMT -5
neoswiftie: Is anyone on the TSL app? If so, did you get free packs and picks today or yesterday?
Jan 16, 2018 13:32:36 GMT -5